Learn about orders placed with Tipser.
- Out of stock items: Contact our Support team and we can help you find out whether the item will become available again.
- Digital goods: You will receive a separate email with a link where you can download your product. Remember to check your Spam or Junk folders. If you don't receive the email in your inbox after 24 hours, contact our Support team.
- Other product questions: Contact Support with any additional questions about product details and we will do our best to help find you an answer.
Cart & Checkout
- Preview shipping: You can see who ships the product to you and from which location by expanding the details of each order in your shopping cart.
- Discounts: Add a discount code during checkout. If you're having trouble applying a discount, make sure the code is spelled correctly and uses correct capitalization.
- Information: Includes the name of the merchant who is shipping your product and details about your order. If you have any questions regarding your order, contact our Support team.
- Email: You'll receive your order confirmation via email. If you don't receive this email, check your Junk and Spam folders, and then contact our Support team.
To cancel your order, contact Support as soon as possible. Merchants often fulfill orders quickly, so it is not always possible to stop your order from being shipped.
International Duties & Fees
You as a purchaser are responsible for making sure that your ordered products can lawfully be imported to the destination. That means that you can be asked to pay duty fees on your purchase.
One purchase per person per day under $800 is exempt from duties due to the de minimis entry rule. This exemption does not apply for alcoholic beverages, perfumes containing alcohol, cigars, or cigarettes. Duty fees are normally levied once your delivery reaches the destination country. You will be notified by the freight carrier.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Tipser has no control over these charges, nor can Tipser predict how much you might be charged. Tipser informs you during checkout if any part of your order requires international shipping and the value of those products.